Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

好久没有更新了!

Hello... It was quite a long time since I last update my blog... Many of my frens asked me to update.. so yea.. here comes my first post for this year... hmmm.. It was quite cold these days and make me so lazy to move around.. haha.. Having a normal and boring life..
Last two fridays night, I was spending my time using msn video calling with Joanne.. So funny and sot!! LOL! Was acting and guessing and posing in front of the camera... well.. some photos to share with you guys..


Both of the above was taken on the second friday... Don't know why my face so big... Just realised I was too close to the camera.. No skills on taking photos! hahaha...




This one was taken on the first Friday...

That's all for now.. Still thinking what else can I post.. haha.. Will continue to post something to update myself.. hehehe.. see ya all!





1 comments:

Joanne Lau said...

hahahaha....let's play again next time...after havin my final exam...
i'm not beijing girl...i'm...god's daughter...hahab...althoug im fluent in beijing language.. muahahaha...