Pages

Saturday, July 5, 2008

These two days....

Hooray... My cousin, Jin Jin came to Christchurch for holiday... So I went out with her... So happy to see her cos we haven't hang out for quite a long time... Since I came to nz, we haven't really have time to hang out and last year when I went back to Kch, she went to sibu for ns and I only met her once.. We went to mall first and shopping and took some "big head photos" then go to dream garden have tea and toast.. I had a nice day with her lo.. We have too many things to catch up hahaha... Talking non-stop from 2pm till 10pm!! And till haven't finish talking wahahahaha!! Li hai le hahaha.. Will be asking her out for the next few days... Too bad that she is going back to Auckland soon... I am going to miss her so much! hahaha..

Today was a cold day... Snowed in the afternoon and then keep on raining till now haven't stop... I hate that I need to go out in cold and wet day!! Just came back from cellgroup now... Was quite tired so going to sleep soon.. That's all for now..

0 comments: