Pages

Monday, August 4, 2008

My favourite shoes!!

Hey guys.. Don't know why I am blogging this... But I feel like to... hahaha... Just to show two of my favourite shoes lo... Not showing off oh!! haa.. :p It is because I like both of them so much so I took pics from different angles lo (acted like they are models).. hahahaha... Then.... a click in my mind to blog them.. so yea..







Actually I was finding converse shoes in when shopping in Taiwan.. Accidentally saw this shoes and attracted me from the first sight so I bought this one lo. hahaha... ELLE STUDIO... this brand of shoes has many styles... Even (娃娃鞋) of this brand was so beautiful... all nice!! Was struggling which to buy, at last I chose this..









I just bought this shoes last week... Discount from $90 to $40 (New Zealand dollars) hahaha... Happy!! Finally I got a converse shoes which i wanted since last year... :p
Nice Nice... I think so.. haha...














0 comments: